Provena Covenant named a 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital
Provena Covenant Medical Center is proud to be named one of the 2012 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in the United States by Thomson-Reuters, making us the only hospital in the area and one of only three hospitals in Illinois to receive this honor. As a 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital award winner, Provena Covenant provides cardiac care that is proven to offer a better chance of survival and lower complication rates than other community hospitals in Illinois. There are a lot of reasons Provena Covenant received this honor…in fact, there are at least 50 reasons. A few of the most important ones include:
- Compassionate employees that are dedicated to improving patient results while enhancing comfort and the overall patient experience.
- Our team of expert physicians with multiple cardiac specialties including Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Our outstanding survival rates for acute myocardial infarction (AMI), coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) or percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) patients. In all of these categories, we scored better than both the peer group and benchmark medians.
- We recently remodeled our cardiac catheterization labs to provide physicians with the most technologically-advanced, safest and efficient environment in which to perform procedures.
- We are the first and only hospital in the area to invest in Sensei X® robotic technology for Electrophysiology procedures.
To see the full list of the Top 50 Reasons we are a 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital, visit www.provena.org/covenant/top50.
Article Source: Provena